11 April 2013

Thanks Everyone!

The Big...

 

Wow! Today, thanks to your support of my blog, I have reached the 800 mark and rising! This blog is such a creative outlet to express my views on communication and it has hopefully helped each of you in some way, shape or form :)



My Vision 

I believe communication is important and therefore should be easily understood and not over-complicated- in other words it should be made fun, creative and approachable. 



                      

My Goals 

Short-term- I aim to offer intelligent and interesting approaches to communication ,social media and marketing/public relations topics.

Long-term- I hope to be writing consistently and hope to expand my audience into many new social platforms. This may mean I move from blogger to another hosting website but at the moment this site offers me everything I want. The more I write, the more knowledge I hope to gain and share.

Wishful Extras


I want to create brand recognition through a creative logo or caricature sketch of my face to add to the site and any affiliate sites I may create as a result of success with this one.
Co- authors are also an idea buzzing around in my mind, as well as writing for local talent or small business' either on this site or somewhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Thanks to my loyal followers and guests who have stopped by to take a look at my blog 'Success In Communication'. I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and are getting some valuable tips and information to make your daily communication life enjoyable. Subscribe to my blog to be among the first to get my latest blog delivered to you personally

Become our Fan

Why become a subscriber of Success In Communication? Allow me. This blog is a rich knowledge base of information gathered from personal experience and professionals. This blog aims to provide you with practical understanding of social media and communication tips, tricks and articles! This invaluable source will breathe life into dull issues and present them to you free of charge :) Why not become a fan today and get instant notifications of new blog entries.