1 April 2013

7 Easy Steps To Maximise Tweets

Maximise Your Tweets.
Came across this gem on Facebook tonight. Engaging and well displayed chart of how to effectively maximize your tweeting success. Give it a read- I found it very helpful so I thought I'd post it for all my blogger friends out there:)

Summary of chart:
  1. Best days to tweet are Saturday and Sunday as this sees a 17% increase in engagement compared to weekdays.
  2. Best time to tweet is between 8am - 7pm as this sees a 30% increase in engagement.
  3. Keep your tweets UNDER 100 characters and you will reap a 17% increase in engagement.
  4. 2x MORE engagement when you use a hashtag #Makemostofhashtag
  5. 17% decrease when you use MORE then 2 hashtags
  6. You are 12 times more likely to have your post retweeted when you ASK followers to retweet! Wow!
  7. The word Retweet is more effective then the word RT. Spell it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Thanks to my loyal followers and guests who have stopped by to take a look at my blog 'Success In Communication'. I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and are getting some valuable tips and information to make your daily communication life enjoyable. Subscribe to my blog to be among the first to get my latest blog delivered to you personally

Become our Fan

Why become a subscriber of Success In Communication? Allow me. This blog is a rich knowledge base of information gathered from personal experience and professionals. This blog aims to provide you with practical understanding of social media and communication tips, tricks and articles! This invaluable source will breathe life into dull issues and present them to you free of charge :) Why not become a fan today and get instant notifications of new blog entries.